Saturday, February 9, 2008

making a list

It may be a little too late to be making New Year’s resolutions but a good friend of mine gave me a good idea of what I can do with all of my newly discovered free time. You see, time was commodity I’ve never had enough of, but with my new school schedule, I have realized that I have more free time than I thought. My friend stopped by the other day and told me that one of her friends makes a list on her birthday of things that she’s going to accomplish before her next birthday. Her list consists of one thing for each year she’s been alive and I’ve decided to try it out this year and see what comes out of it. This being my twenty-third year, I’m trying to make a list of twenty-three things to do but I’ve only managed to think of fifteen. Some of the things on my list are big things like visiting Washington D.C. and running a half marathon. Most of the list, however, are little things such as solving a rubrics cube or watching the Lord of the Rings (which I have never seen). Anyways, the reason why I’m blogging about this is to reach out into my vast blog readership of three people and suck all of the good ideas that you may have. I understand that this invitation to all of you leaves me open for snide, sarcastic and sardonic remarks about getting married, getting a life, or picking a “real” major but it’s a risk that I’m willing to take. Besides, any joke regarding those subjects has probably been used and overused on my older brother and has therefore unwound all threads of humor. Anyways, happy blogging!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

yeah, Tadd, get the trophy for getting married before Jimmy!!!!!!!!

and tell me what date's good for you and I'll come hang w/ you in Provo!!